Protection of privacy and personal data
RAMPOLDI SAM (hereinafter “RAMPOLDI”) owns and operates the online shop for delicatessen products sold under the RAMPOLDI brand name through the website www.rampoldi.mc.
Within the framework of its activities as operator of a shop and two online shops, RAMPOLDI collects and processes personal information (personal data) of the Customers.
Conscious that the collection and processing of personal data must respect the fundamental rights of individuals, RAMPOLDI undertakes to ensure that any processing of personal data on the Site complies with law n°1.165 of 23 December 1993 as amended relating to the protection of personal data. The Site and the processing of personal data carried out by RAMPOLDI is declared to the CCIN under n°……………………………………..
- RAMPOLDI, is a public limited company under Monegasque law with its registered office at 3 avenue des Spélugues, registered in the Monaco Trade and Industry Register under the number 66S01143 and is responsible for the collection and processing of Customers’ personal data.
- The Client is the natural person concerned.
Chapter 1 – Scope of collection of personal data
RAMPOLDI only collects and processes personal data that is adequate, relevant, and strictly necessary for the conduct of its online sales activity:
The Personal Data of the persons concerned are:
- surname, first name, pseudonym, date of birth, e-mail address, fixed and/or mobile telephone number, country of residence, region or city of residence, postal code
- the languages spoken
- a copy of one or more official identity documents
- bank details (name of the establishment, credit card number)
- the billing address and the delivery address, if different
RAMPOLDI may also receive personal data about a Customer from third parties, including, for example, data on its transactions, purchase history, its relationship with various suppliers of products and services and its use of certain Services. For example, if the Customer accesses the Site via a third-party connection, this third party may transmit certain personal data concerning the use of its Service to RAMPOLDI.
This data may include, but is not limited to, the User ID associated with his account, any data that he has authorized this third party to share with RAMPOLDI and any data that he has made public about this service. The Customer shall always review and, if necessary, adjust its privacy settings on third party websites and services before linking or connecting to the RAMPOLDI Service.
This data may include, but is not limited to, the User ID associated with his account, any data that he has authorized that third party to share with RAMPOLDI and any data that he has made public about this service. The Customer shall always review and, if necessary, adjust its privacy settings on third party websites and services before linking or connecting to the RAMPOLDI Service.
Chapter 2 – Processing of personal data and its purpose
Personal data is collected by RAMPOLDI for the following purposes:
- to manage customer relations: orders, invoicing, guarantee, payment
- to provide global statistics on the frequentation of the various sections of its website by customers
- to know customers better, to answer their questions and to direct certain information or announcements from RAMPOLDI or its partners to their electronic mailboxes
Chapter 3 – Information on the rights of the persons concerned
3.1 – Existence and terms of the right of access and rectification
Any Customer using the Site has the right to access and rectify personal data concerning him/her. Customers may request that any information concerning them that is inaccurate, incomplete, out of date or whose collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited be corrected, completed, clarified, updated or deleted.
These rights may be exercised at any time by contacting RAMPOLDI at the following address:
RAMPOLDI S.A.M. 3 avenue des Spélugues 98000 Monaco
Or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3.2 Right of opposition – Right to delete
Each Customer has the right, for reasons relating to his particular situation, to oppose at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him when the processing is based on the legitimate interest of RAMPOLDI or on the Customer’s consent.
Each data subject has the right to obtain the limitation of the processing when he has opposed it, when he challenges the accuracy of the data, when the processing is unlawful, or when he needs it for the ascertainment, exercise or defence of his rights in court.
However, the Customer is informed that in the event of total or partial refusal of consent to the use of his/her personal data, RAMPOLDI may be unable to fulfil orders.
Each person concerned has the right to obtain the deletion of personal data concerning him/her when such data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it is processed, when he/she withdraws his/her consent, or when he/she objects to the processing.
3.3 Right to refer to the CCIN
Any person concerned also has the right to refer the matter to the Commission de Contrôle des Informations Nominatives (CCIN), 12 avenue de Fontvieille – 98000 Monaco in the event that he or she considers that his or her rights to the protection of personal information have been infringed.
Chapter 4 – Transfer of personal data
RAMPOLDI does not transfer or sell the personal data of Customers with the exception of the personal data of those who have expressed their express consent to receive offers from RAMPOLDI’s business partners.
In the latter case, RAMPOLDI declines all responsibility for the processing of personal data by these third parties. The Client shall exercise its rights directly with them.
Chapter 5 – Security of personal data processing
RAMPOLDI implements organisational, technical, software and physical digital security measures to protect personal data against alteration, destruction and unauthorised access. However, please note that the Internet is not a completely secure environment and the Site cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the Internet.
Personal Data is stored on secure servers that are accessible only to a limited number of persons employed by RAMPOLDI. These persons are obliged to keep this data confidential.
All data collected for payment purposes is encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and all financial transactions are processed by an external service provider. They are neither stored nor processed on RAMPOLDI’s servers.
Personal data is kept for a maximum period of 5 years from the closure of the account by the Customer and/or from the date of the last order placed on the Site.
Chapter 6 – “Cookies”
One or more “cookies” will be placed on the hard disk of computers accessing the Site.
A “cookie” is a small file issued by a server viewed by a user and saved on the user’s hard disk. The cookies sent from the Sites record information relating to navigation on each Site carried out from the computer on which the “cookie” is stored (the pages consulted, the date and time of consultation) and make it possible to identify successive visits by visitors.
Different types of cookies may be placed:
- Technical cookies: these are cookies necessary for the proper functioning of the Website. You can refuse and delete these cookies through your browser settings, but your user experience will necessarily be disrupted. These technical cookies include:
- Session cookies, which enable the ordinary browsing session and use of the Website (for example, allowing authentication in the personal user space). Session cookies are only configured temporarily: when you close the browser, the cookies will be deleted
- Functional cookies, which allow the user to navigate the website according to a set of selected criteria (for example, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided
- Analysis cookies: in order to adapt the Websites to users’ needs, we evaluate the number of visits and pages viewed as well as the activity of our users. These cookies help us to improve our services in order to provide you with the best possible user experience.
RAMPOLDI undertakes to guarantee the Customer’s right to oppose or modulate “cookies”.
When accessing the Site, Customers may oppose the registration of cookies by modifying the options of the browser software on their computer (see the Help section of the Internet browser used).
This Site is edited by : RAMPOLDI SAM with a capital of 152,500.00 Euros, registered in the Monaco Trade and Industry Register under the number 66S01143 and whose intra-community VAT number is FR 60 000 016 021.
Head office : 3 avenue des Spélugues – MC 98000 Monaco
RAMPOLDI SAM is the owner and operator of the brand of delicatessen products, wines and liqueurs. Rampoldi products are only marketed via the website: www., also owned by RAMPOLDI SAM.
Customer Service / Marketing: RAMPOLDI SAM, 3 avenue des Spélugues – MC 98000 Monaco Tel: +377 93307065 Fax: +377 97775859
Director of the publication: Mr Gennady Lyadov
This Site is hosted by: https://rampoldi.mc/rampoldi/shop-page/
This Site was designed and produced by: https://www.vhosting-it.com/
If you have any question or request concerning the use of this Site, please contact the webmaster at the following address: email@example.com.